You will need to meet the following requirements to enrol on to the Diploma in Islamic Banking course:
- Have two "A" Level passes plus four GCSE passes at Grade A, B or C. We will also consider other equivalent alternatives.
- Be at least 18 years old at the time of submitting the application.
- Have a good working knowledge of English.
- Provide the names of two referees who may be approached for verification.
- If you do not have any “A” level passes but have been in employment for at least three years in the banking or a related sector, please complete the online application form so we are able to make a decision on whether it is appropriate to enrol you onto the course.
The IIBI operates on a rolling admissions basis for all its courses by distance learning. This means that IIBI will continue to enroll applicants on to a course all year round.